Guadalajara is certainly a strategic venue for this exhibition, facilitating and promoting its development through some of its advantages:
- To have a strategic location in the west of the country and close to the Bajío region, which stands out for its great industrial development.
- It has a strategic location with easy and convenient access by road, as well as large national and international air connectivity.
- Very short distances of road transport within the city.
- Hotel infrastructure near the Expo Guadalajara, with more than 20 hotels of various categories just a few steps away, which makes it very convenient to visit the exhibition quickly, easily, at an affordable cost and without traffic problems.
- And if that were not enough, it is a city of folklore, colors and contrasts, where modernity merges with its history, culture and colonial architecture to delight all visitors of Expo Plasticos.
Venue: Expo Guadalajara
It is the most important trade fair in Latin America.
Receives annually more than 80 exhibitions and about 100 corporate events.
It has a privileged location within the city, and an unmatched availability of hotels totaling more than 3,000 rooms available in areas surrounding the site.
Expo Guadalajara is located in:
Av. Mariano Otero No. 1499
Col. Verde Valle, Guadalajara, Jalisco, México C.P. 44550
Phone: +52 (33) 3343-3000
Toll Free: 01 800 813 3000